To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 178, Issue 93
From: Donn Drury <dsdrury1@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2017 08:36:47 -0600
> On Oct 23, 2017, at 10:22 PM, towertalk-request@contesting.com wrote:
>
> Rohn 25g unguyed height
Hi Terry,
You just about described my exact tower setup. I am using 25g first section
buried 5 feet in concrete, second section takes it to 15 feet, this section has
a Rohn house bracket  with 3 feet above the house eve. Then I added two more 10
foot sections of 25g. Total 35 feet unguided holding my hex beam and wire
antennas. The tower is very solid at this level with out guys. I think Rohn
catalog say’s 35 feet unguided but want you to use use two house brackets.

Donn W0TK