Re: [TowerTalk] 80m 4-square advice...

To: "Matt" <maflukey@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80m 4-square advice...
From: "Bob Shohet, KQ2M" <kq2m@kq2m.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 00:14:12 -0400
From: Matt
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:54 PM
To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] 80m 4-square advice...

I'm finally making some progress towards installing my 80m 4-square and
looking for some advice before I finalize the installation.   Is anyone out
there using the Comtek system tuned for 3.650?
Does it cover both CW & DX phone segments very well?
I would appreciate any feedback that could be
offered before I decide which segment of the band to tune for.   My
radiators here are full size 3" irrigation tubing and should theoretically
produce about 300 khz at 2:1.

Many thanks in advance.

73 & GL
Bob KQ2M