Re: [TowerTalk] VNA

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] VNA
From: Marv Shelton <marvs@att.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:02:00 -0700
Neal,
I remember a VNA review in QST some time ago.  I am sure you can find it.
Meanwhile I feel that you need 2 devices, one for the field and one for the
shack/lab. They need to cover the bands you are active on of course.
The field device should enable you to measure feedpoint characteristics and
sweep the entire band of interest.  The lab version should give you data that
can be input into antenna analysis and design programs to do calculations for
matching networks, tuning stubs and the like.
Just my two cents.

Marv wa2bfw

Sent from my iPad
And YES it's cool!