Re: [TowerTalk] trencher

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] trencher
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 21:08:01 -0500
I own a ride on trencher, like a small backhoe but not mounted to a tractor or similar.  It has a 13 inch wide bucket.   I will be renting a DitchWitch ride-on for some trenches I need for a couple 4 inch conduits.  Why?  Because the DitchWitch style trencher will get the job done in a small fraction of the time it would take with my little backhoe style machine.

Patrick        NJ5G