Re: [TowerTalk] Help ID Quad

To: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Help ID Quad
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 23:25:39 -0600
I don't think there was a boom, at least not on the base, 2 element
antenna. If I am remembering the correct antenna it had a spider center
with just enough spacing to mount to the last, then 2 sets of tubes mounted
so that the 3 wire loops were the correct spacing for their wavelength.

Jim Rhodes
K0XU