Re: [TowerTalk] SixPak

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] SixPak
From: Andre VanWyk via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 20:42:03 -0500
Nothing wrong with Array Solutions switches. (Nor 4O3A)
 I own switches from both vendors and they are both excellent switches by the
way. Having said this, much faster response and items in stock at Array
Solutions. My last 4O3A switch was ordered a few weeks ago directly from Europe
as the local vendor did not have stock, nor could he give me a date when he
would have stock.
73
NJ0F

Sent from my iPhone