Re: [TowerTalk] Skinny QRO coax jumpers for station interconnection

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Skinny QRO coax jumpers for station interconnection
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 23:03:08 -0700
Or RG400 -- pretty similar, but center is silver coated copper stranded,  two silver coated copper braid shields.  RG142 center is silver coated copper coated steel solid, same shield. RG400 is a bit more flexible and will have a bit less loss on the lower bands.

Harbor Industries is a good brand, from W1/VE2 land. I needed some for a project and found several good vendors on EBay.

73, Jim K9YC