Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Large Adjustment Nut

To: kj6y--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for Large Adjustment Nut
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 12:36:52 -0400
It has been many decades since I cut threads on a lathe but yes that would
better than paying $667. I imagine that a CNC lathe house could easily make
this if you cannot find a reasonably priced source..  I have had to machine
gears for my older TIC rotators so manufacturing parts for obsolete
products is probably not unusual.

G.L. Pat!

John KK9A

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy 7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.