[TowerTalk] For Sale: AN Wireless HD60ft tower, mast, rotor and accessor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] For Sale: AN Wireless HD60ft tower, mast, rotor and accessories
From: Ed Kucharski <k3dne@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 17:47:41 -0400 (EDT)
AN Wireless HD 60 Self supporting tower (see: http://www.anwireless.com/for
more info, specs and present prices)

2 Rotor Mounting Plates (1 drilled for Prosistel PST 71/61)

1 Thrust Bearing Plate (drilled for a Peer 2 in., 2 hole, flange bearing)

1 60 ft. Safety Lifeline System with  DBI-SALA Safety Sleeve and Carabiner

1 Full set of Step Bolts

1 Chrome-Molly 4130, - 2 inch OD, 1/4 inch wall - ~22 ft. mast

1 Prosistel PST 71 Rotor with original controller and an extra controller and
extra rotor to mast bracket, hardware and approximately 130 ft. of rotor cable.

$3650 for all.

The pending purchase of my tower fell through earlier this week. The tower was
removed yesterday and is on the ground in 6 x 10 foot sections.  I'd prefer to
sell as a complete package. The tower will require a 5 foot concrete base
section and appropriate base (there is a potential to increase the height of
the tower by adding sections to the bottom). Photos available upon request and
I can also put you in touch with the climber/rigger who assisted me with the
removal and disassembly to provide further info on the condition of the tower.
Pick-up (only) required at my Westminster, MD QTH and will most likely require
a trailer or multiple trips with a pick-up truck. Please contact me off
reflector with questions.

73,

Ed K3DNE