[TowerTalk] Heavy Duty 6 Hole Equalizer Plates

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Heavy Duty 6 Hole Equalizer Plates
From: Byron Tatum <bjtatum1@att.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 15:23:20 +0000 (UTC)
 Hello-   I have 24 pieces of a heavy-duty 6 hole equalizer plate (turnbuckle
fanplate) for sale. The plates are made from 3/8" thick 50 KSI strength steel.
There are 6 of 13/16" ID holes, spaced 3" center to center, for mounting
turnbuckles. There are 2 of 1-1/8" ID mounting holes at other end of plate.
Plates are 18" tall by 12" across. They are very nicely made, with nice
cleanly cut holes and hot dipped galvanized after fabrication.   These plates
could be used singly with a jaw-type turnbuckle, or used in pairs with 3/4"
bolts through eye type turnbuckles.   For a picture look at my ad on QTH.com,
search under W5FH. Price is 40.00 each. Some are unused, some are used. Pick-up
near Houston, TX.Thank you,   Byron W5FH