[TowerTalk] Slow/Stuck rotator in one direction

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Slow/Stuck rotator in one direction
From: Russ Dearmore via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 00:14:32 +0000 (UTC)
Dana,  Hopefully it's something simple like a tree branch or binding coax but I
noticed you didn't mention the model of Yaesu rotator.  If it's just an 800
maybe it's worn out as it may have a tough time rotating a big beam over time.
It may be a good time to install a bigger model like the 2800.  Never hurts to
have a new spare for sure.  I replaced my 800 when I bought my full sized beam
with a 2800 which I found new on ebay for a bargain.  Good luck...  Russ K5ZZR