[TowerTalk] Wanted: Hy-Gain HDR-300A or Parts

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted: Hy-Gain HDR-300A or Parts
From: Bryan Swadener via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 21:54:49 +0000 (UTC)
Hi TT,
I'm seeking to upgrade my broken Hy-Gain HDR-300 rotator to a HDR-300A. I need
only the stainless steel output shaft and the machined steel output gear. If it
has the SS output shaft, I'll trust (hope) it has the preferred output gear,
and consider the complete rotator. I don't need another controller.  FWIW,
Hy-Gain has the output shaft but does not have the gear. I've been working with
Craig "The Rotor Doc", who isn't sure he has the parts. If you can help, please
reply off-list.  tnx es vy 73, Bryan WA7PRC bswadener-at-yahoo-dot-com