Re: [TowerTalk] Laying out radials around a stone fence

To: Jim Thomson <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Laying out radials around a stone fence
From: Dave Sublette <k4to.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2018 12:32:15 -0400
Has anyone suggested to just tunnel under the wall?  I don't know the
construction of that particular wall, but stone fences in Kentucky are just
dry stone stacked.  A sharp stick would poke a hole under it and then you
could just pull the radial under and take it where you wanted to go.  BTW
-- stone fences in KY are usually registered historical things and one must
be careful doing thing to or with them.  But on a dark night, who would
notice ??  ;-)

73,

Dave, K4TO