Re: [TowerTalk] N connector, Re: UHF (PL259) soldered center

To: "Steve Maki" <lists@oakcom.org>, "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] N connector, Re: UHF (PL259) soldered center
From: "Jim W7RY" <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2018 13:41:12 -0500
I just took a look at pictures of the 4.3-10..

I REALLY like the fluted part of the female connector. Looks like it has a
better mating surface than the 7-16 does.

If you don’t get the 7-16 nice and tight, (with a wrench, preferably with the
proper torque wrench) they can really cause problems! Been there done that!

Does the 4.3-10 have a better PIM rating than the 7-16?

Thanks
73
Jim W7RY