Re: [TowerTalk] Acom 2000 issue

To: towertalk@contesting.com, "k7lxc@aol.com" <k7lxc@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Acom 2000 issue
From: Tom_N2SR via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 22:20:15 +0000 (UTC)
 If there was only a specific reflector for Acom amplifiers to ask and answer
questions.

    On Saturday, November 10, 2018, 2:13:27 PM EST, Bill via TowerTalk
<towertalk@contesting.com> wrote:

 I have had issues with the Acom 2000 just like some of you.  Always an issue
with connectors...not totally tight etc.  I also used quick disconnects on all
my PL259s.  The  Acom tends to gag on these after they have warmed up after
heavy use, so no more quick disconnects.  Other than that I love the amp.
Bill KH7XS