Re: [TowerTalk] Telrex rotator with sychro

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Telrex rotator with sychro
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 11:16:29 +0100
Me too.

I use synchros in three of my rotators, one HyGain and two homebrew.
At the moment I coupled a helipot mechanically to the receiving synchro for
presets and end of travel switching.
Synchros are still available on Ebay and military surplus shops so I will
continue to use them whenever I need a direction indicator but would like to
transfer bearing data to my contest program.

Hans, anymore info about the IC types and the application you are aware of?

73
Peter, DJ7WW