[TowerTalk] Wanted: Rohn 55G Face Mount Brackets (DM55G2)

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Wanted: Rohn 55G Face Mount Brackets (DM55G2)
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 07:58:45 -0600
Before I home brew a set I thought I'd check here to see if anyone has a set in their junk pile.

I need to side mount a JK801 rotatable dipole to my 55g rotating tower.  For now it's mounted to a tower leg.  A 1.5" tower leg doesn't have enough surface area to keep it from moving in high winds.

I want to mount a short 2" mast to the side of the tower to mount the dipole to.

It will be quite easy to home brew the brackets, but I'd rather buy the Rohn designed brackets that are already galvanized.

The part Rohn part number is DM55G2.  I only need the upper and lower brackets, I do not need the mast as I already have a short section.

Thanks

Rich - N5ZC