[TowerTalk] GAP antenna question

To: "'antennas@mailman.qth.net'" <antennas@mailman.qth.net>, "'towertalk@contesting.com'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] GAP antenna question
From: greenacres113@charter.net
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 08:26:41 -0600

        Found some misc. bearings in a small GAP mailing tube. They were in
with some other antenna parts I am going thru for my late friend
WB9NJP [SK]. What appears to be 1/4'' ball bearings, two white and 8
blue bearings. The white & blue ones appear non-metallic and are apx
7/16'' round. Does anyone know if these are GAP parts? If so what were
they. Guessing the white & blue ones could be dampers. The metal ones
might be extras He had for the Ham series rotors.

        Tnx.

        K9IL