[TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd:  Fwd: Tower foundation and bedrock

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Fwd:  Fwd: Tower foundation and bedrock
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 03:40:47 +0000 (UTC)
 What I mean with "a guyed tower that can be unguyed" is that the guy wire just
adds strength to an already strong structure. A self-supporting tower can stand
with no other support. That's the case with my tower. By adding guy wires you
add, in this case, more strength to the tower so it can sustain more wind.  If
there is no, or just little wind I can remove the guy wires without the tower
tipping over. So, "
a guyed tower that can be unguyed" is a self-supporting tower that has been
equipped with guy wires.

I hope this is not too confusing,
Hans - N2JFS