[TowerTalk] Spacing between a Tribander and 6-meter Yagi

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Spacing between a Tribander and 6-meter Yagi
From: RVZ via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 01:06:26 +0000 (UTC)
Interesting subject as I'm about to rebuild a 6-meter yagi and put it back up
above a small Tribander at my summer cottage.
Related question, is the minimum ideal spacing dependent upon the boom length
of the yagi's?  In my case, the small Tribander has a 14' boom and the 6-meter
yagi a 12' boom.  They had a 7' spacing in prior years and I believe the
interaction was minimal, but that's only a guestimate.

73,Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 5/19/2019 4:58:39 PM Central Standard Time,