Re: [TowerTalk] Calculating Forces for Tilting tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Calculating Forces for Tilting tower
From: Mac <libbysales@austin.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 18:50:29 -0500
Oh this background info will be such a big help and so much easier to help explain to your insurance agent when this calamity happens.

Sorta like all the ad's we see for State Farm Insurance on TV in the evenings..  Be sure to get you're wife to video this and then after the excitement dies down we will be able to watch it on You Tube as often as it takes ..

Best of luck !  mac/mc w5mc