Re: [TowerTalk] My First Tower

To: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] My First Tower
From: Ken Bauer via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 09:50:48 -0700
Thank you Jim for your very helpful reply which encouraged me to completely
change my plans. a) will avoid planning dept like the plague, b) will continue
to hang wires in trees, c) for 20, am now eyeing SteppIR Urban beam up 1/2 wave
on 20 on low investment tower. (in case it has to come down) Won’t be visible
to neighbors. And while the hill rising to the SWW will block Australia and
environs, the rest of the world will be available on 20 w 6dbi.

73, Ken