Re: [TowerTalk] HDX 555 Motor Drive BEaring

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] HDX 555 Motor Drive BEaring
From: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2019 04:59:05 -0500
I don't think he was necessarily commenting on my using a remote, which I wasn't ( I can practically stick my hand out the shack window and run the tower). I think it was a general statement about using the remote.

Phil

Phil N9LAH
Do you qualify for the WUST Award?
Verify QSO's with 13, 14 or 15 of the US Territories to qualify.
Visit http://www.metrodxclub/wust_award.htm  for more info.