Re: [TowerTalk] Fall Zone

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Wes" <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fall Zone
From: Larry Banks via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 15:46:34 -0400
Henry Petroski (a Civil Engineer and professor emeritus at Duke) is one of my favorite authors. He has a column in the semi-monthly magazine American Scientist that is a must read for every engineer! One of my favorite columns -- the story of the invention of the paper clip!

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

-----Original Message----- From: Wes