[TowerTalk] Feedline Conduit Insights please

To: k7lxc--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Feedline Conduit Insights please
From: Ken Bauer via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 18:33:17 -0700
It’s about 300’ uphill from the shack to the proposed tower base (for HF). At
my house, critters both above ground (rats, squirrels, skunks) and below
(gophers) chew on sprinkler lines and cable. Plus a careless gardener
disinclines me to direct burial. I am considering 3” electrical sched 40 PVC
with a junction box at the low point with a water drain. Have already run such
from shack room to a point 20’ from the house.

I plan to run two hardlines to a 2 x 8 remote coax switch. i would appreciate
any commentary re conduit setup (e.g. pull loops desirable? distance between
Christy boxes? etc.), hardline recommendations, etc.

Thanks,
Ken WC6Y