Re: [TowerTalk] Hornet Nest on the End of the Boom - How do    you safe

To: "Tower Talk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Hornet Nest on the End of the Boom - How do    you safely get rid of this?
From: "Keith Dutson" <kdutson@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:49:54 -0500
No doubt advice from experience.

Hornets are bad stingers!  I use Bengal wasp spray to kill them.

For stings, I use Benzocaine.  The local pharmacy carries a product named
Sting-Kill, which has disposable ampules that fit nicely in a shirt pocket.
Each ampule is tipped with aa applicator swab on the end.  Just break the
ampule with fingers to get the swab loaded with Benzocaine.  I discovered these
from a friend who managed the motor pool of a major natural gas company.  He
and I were motorcyclists, and we always had ampules for long trips.

73, Keith NM5G