Re: [TowerTalk] Open wire measurments

To: Wes <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Open wire measurments
From: Neal Sulmeyer <Neal@K4EA.NET>
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2019 08:17:08 -0400
First to measure the impedance of the home brew open wire feeder. Then measure
the antenna impedance when at its final operating position/height. Finally to
use stub matching on the open wire to match to the balun (whatever ration is
required) and then coax back to the shack.

What parameter(s) are you trying to measure?  Why?