Re: [TowerTalk] looking for good coax for 6m

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] looking for good coax for 6m
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 17:34:40 -0700

It seems to me that you are the only one who would know how much loss you are willing to accept.  The specs for just about every imaginable type of coax are readily available online.

For example, 50 feet of 9913F7 has a loss of 0.55 dB and LMR600 has a loss of 0.35 dB.  I'm not sure if anyone here is going to know if that 0.2 dB is important to you or not ... but I'm going to guess not.

73,
Dave   AB7E