[TowerTalk] OT: Wanted, Ham to carry a small load from South Central PA

To: Towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] OT: Wanted, Ham to carry a small load from South Central PA to Dayton
From: <n0tt1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 03:35:53 +0000
Hi Gents,

I need a fellow ham to pickup a small load of "radial wire" on spools
this coming March 8 to March 13.  What is there will usually fit in
most trunks of a small car.  'Course a van would be even better.
The total weight is around 350 lbs.  The location for pickup is
in/near Chambersburg, PA.

I would need out-of-the weather storage at your site for the spools until
the Dayton
Hamvention.  You will be paid cash for your efforts and have that at
Dayton to spend on whatever...!!

If interested, please contact me off-list.  Yes, I have tried uship.com,
but
so far, not much interest.

Thanks,
Charlie, N0TT