[TowerTalk] Tic Ring 1022

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tic Ring 1022
From: George Skoubis <geo.skoubis@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 10:39:07 -0700
I’m putting up a 2 stack of JK Mid-Tri antennas.

 I was able to purchase a 1022 Tic-Ring for the bottom antenna but I’m waiting
for the manual to be scanned and emailed to me.

  In the meantime the JK Mid-Tri has a 30 inch spacing at the boom mount point.

  Can anyone with a 1022 tell me if a 30 inch spacing is adequate or they
needed more?

  JK called me yesterday and I want to get back to them so they can get the
antenna manufactured

  I don’t need 360 of rotation, I’m thinking an azimuth that covers from
160-310 would be ok and anything more would be great. That would cover Japan
Europe and the Caribbean from here in AZ.

  I appreciate all the time and effort put in to the posts on this reflector.
It’s a great resource for those of us that don’t have the experience or
electronic / engineering / mechanical know how that is shared here.

George / W7GES