[TowerTalk] Swing Gate for Rohn 25G

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Swing Gate for Rohn 25G
From: "John O'Mara" <w4nf@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2020 10:35:06 -0400
I have an IDC Technology Swing Gate for Rohn 25G that I have decided not to
install. I already have my middle antenna of the 3 stack on this same type
mount. Never installed, all hardware included. Welded aluminum construction,
light weight but very sturdy. All you need is a rotor and beam to complete
the installation. The rotor plate is drilled for Hy-Gain and Yaesu rotors.
Other photos on my webpage www.w4nf.com and IDCtechnology.net. $275 plus
shipping from 20112. Call at 703-791-3302 or email me.

73, Jack W4NF