Re: [TowerTalk] Coax for rotator loop

To: Bill Parry <bparry@rgv.rr.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax for rotator loop
From: turnbull <turnbull@net1.ie>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 09:02:34 +0000
Bill, For what it is worth my service loop uses RG213.    The coax and Steppir
control lines are then wrapped with Spira wrap and 3M 88 electrical tape.
Any place there may be chaffing has an additional protective layer for two
layers total.73 Doug EI2CNSent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Bill Parry <bparry@rgv.rr.com> Date:
20/11/2020  04:31  (GMT+00:00) To: towertalk@contesting.com Subject:
[TowerTalk] Coax for rotator loop I am in the process of replacing my yagi and
I am looking for the best coax for the loop around the rotator. It seems to me
that a recommended type of coax as the Davis Buryflex coax. Is this a good
recommended type of coax or is there something better?  The total length of the
loop is going to be about 25 feet.  Any recommendation would be appreciated.
Bill
 mailing
listTowerTalk@contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/towertalk