Re: [TowerTalk] Isolating adjacent 4-Squares

To: Charles Morrison <junkcmp@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Isolating adjacent 4-Squares
From: Mpridesti via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2020 14:21:44 -0500
Charlie

Thought I had a similar challenge and built a box with 4 spst relays mounted
right at Comtek box that when powered, would short out all 4 elements of the 80
m 4 sq At the end of the 1/4 wave lines. Effectively creating an open circuit
connection at each feed point.

Unfortunately it did not work for me, but does so at places like K3LR.

Regards,

Mark, K1RX