Re: [TowerTalk] copper

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] copper
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2021 09:28:13 -0400
Just as an aside, I was once (too long ago) State Department desk officer for Zambia, during a major slump in copper prices, and saw first-hand the devastating effects on everyone when a country depends on one commodity.  I'm pretty confident that most of the current high price simply reflects scarcity (and probably also supply disruptions due to COVID).  One can hope...

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.