Re: [TowerTalk] 160 RECEIVE ANTENNAS

To: <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160 RECEIVE ANTENNAS
From: "Fernando Gonzalez, EC1CT" <ec1ct@esbesaya.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 11:56:44 +0200
There is a company in Italy that are selling RX Loops at reasonably price that looks ok for a limited space. Can´t tell about quality neither performance but according to their videos, seems to do a fantastic job. Here you have the link:

http://www.vertical-array.com/en/aeg-ultra-looprx.html

73s
EC1CT Fernando
ec1ct@esbesaya.com