Re: [TowerTalk] Modifying Comtek 4-square controller(relay unit) for a d

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Modifying Comtek 4-square controller(relay unit) for a d
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 12:10:45 -0800
On 11/19/2021 7:39 AM, Tim Duffy wrote:
The website has been updated - 10 and 15 meters are not available, I am very
sorry.

We will continue to work on this project and I hope we will find a good
solution that works well

Those thinking about vertical antennas and arrays should understand that vertically polarized signals are strongly reduced by poor soil conductivity both under the antenna (improved by extensive radial systems) and in the far field (nothing we can do about it).

73, Jim K9YC