[TowerTalk] Aluminum tubing needed

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Aluminum tubing needed
From: Brad Anbro <n9en@live.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2021 11:58:57 +0000
Hello all and Merry Christmas!

I am looking for a short piece of aluminum tubing with which to repair the boom
on a home-made copy of a KLM yagi antenna.

I need a 39" long piece of 3" outside diameter tubing with a 0.055" wall
thickness. I cannot seem to find this size listed in any of the steel &
aluminum catalogs, so I am thinking that this is a non-standard size and that
KLM had it manufactured for them, as Telrex used to have done.

I am hoping that someone has an old piece of KLM boom material and that they
can fix me up with a piece of this tubing. Thanks for any help with this!

73 de Brad, N9EN
Bluff City, TN