Re: [TowerTalk] Triplexor/Switch/BPF SO2R

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Triplexor/Switch/BPF SO2R
From: George Skoubis <geo.skoubis@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 07:29:49 -0700
I will vouch for the VA6AM Triplexers and HP BPF

His website has examples of configurations also.

 I emailed him my idea and he was quick to reply with suggestions.

  I use a DXE 8 x 2 switch to switch between rigs and antennas.

  There were a few frequencies I had to avoid on the band scope during the RTTY
contest last weekend but nothing major (HP).

73,

George / W7GES