Re: [TowerTalk] T Portable soldering iron

To: towertalk@contesting.com, dennis@ashworth.org
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T Portable soldering iron
From: Gary NA6O via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 09:22:50 -0700
I’m  using a Weller WLBU75 butane soldering iron that is simply outstanding.
$57 at Amazon. Heats in less than 10 sec and temperature is adjustable. I’ve
used it to solder heavy lugs on #10 solid copper with no problem. Has a cap you
can put back on immediately after use and tuck it back in your tool belt.
Well-made. I’m not much of a Weller fan but they definitely got this one right.

-Gary NA6O