Re: [TowerTalk] Repurposing Phillystran.

To: "jim@w8wts.com" <jim@w8wts.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Repurposing Phillystran.
From: "Jon Zaimes, AA1K via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 12:40:24 +0000 (UTC)
Jim,
If the torque arm is long enough, use a cutoff wheel to cut it at the hole and
free the Phillystran grip intact. Then drill a new hole in the torque arm for
attaching the guy (with a bent pin shackle and insulator).

73/Jon
Jon P. Zaimes, AA1KTower climber for hireFelton,
Delawarehttp://www.aa1k.us/Cell: 302-632-2353 Reviews of AA1K tower work on
eham website: http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12922 Hug your favorite tower
every day, and always stay connected to it.