[TowerTalk] G800 rotor

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] G800 rotor
From: Henry Pfizenmayer via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 22:48:53 -0700
I have  friend  K7QYY  ( email addx in qrz is OK ) with a G800 that started
acting like this ;

Watching the antenna -if he rotated it to say - - north (or any other
direction)  it would go there but when he released control the indicator  would
continue moving about another 30 deg (ant standing where it was when he
released the switch)

Then today it quit any direction indication at all  but ant still will rotate.

I found a little info in a groups.io discussion but thought maybe someone here
has idea or a place to go to ??

Hank K7HP