[TowerTalk] Removing a K7NV Bracket that doesn't have the Spreader Bolt

To: Towertalk Reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Removing a K7NV Bracket that doesn't have the Spreader Bolt
From: Richard Smith <n6kt1@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 02:10:24 +0000 (UTC)
We have two of the K7NV 2" Mast Clamps installed at our station at PJ4K. There
has been quite a bit of corrosion built up on the Clamp, and we would like to
remove and replace them. The version that we have installed does not have the
Spreader Bolt. I would be interested in suggestions for removing the clamps.
The mast is 2" galvanized Chrome Moly. They are installed on OR-2800s at a
height of 130'.
Thanks and 73,  Rich, N6KT