[TowerTalk] Ham House Sale Opportunity

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Ham House Sale Opportunity
From: JOHN OWENS <ham38john@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 12:18:45 -0800 (PST)
Hoping to find someone in the ham community that will buy my ham friendly home
in Edmonds, WA.  Not currently for sale.  My 50 year QTH is located N of
downtown Edmonds on top of a west facing bluff with a >180 DEG unobstructed
view of Puget Sound, the full Olympic mountain range, the straits of JDF clear
to PT Tnsnd with views of S Whidbey Is. 1/2A lot with a modern 2400 sq ft 3B,
2B, LR, FR house w new 600 sq ft Trex deck with glass railing and a clothing
optional rain prot.  hot tub.

Sale would include a city permitted 72 ft HDX—572 motor driven, remote
controlled, free standing US Tower with a HyGain TH-11 5B LP at 72ft, and a
Cushcraft 40-2CD 2 el 40M beam at 90 ft, and a 5 el 6M beam in the middle.  M
Sq 2800 rotator.

9DXCC, and #1 HR in 17 yrs.  You get heard. Straight shot to Pacific area and
Asia. Great neighborhood in the very good Edmonds School Distr. Zillow and
County appraisals put the value at about $1.6M. Contact me at
elmertk58@outlook.com mailto:elmertk58@outlook.com.