Re: [TowerTalk] Copper wire thieves destroy 500 ft tower

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, Jim W7RY <jimw7ry@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Copper wire thieves destroy 500 ft tower
From: "J. Hunt via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2024 04:02:18 +0000 (UTC)

Hi everyone,
The copper thieves that destroyed the 500' radio tower were arrested.
Suspects arrested in copper theft that destroyed radio tower

|  |  |

|  |
Suspects arrested in copper theft that destroyed radio tower

Two suspects have been arrested in connection with a copper theft that resulted
in a radio tower being destroyed.

Yes - I have security cameras around my property, watching/recording.

Thanks n 73,JamesKI5DQ

    On Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 09:09:33 PM CST, Jim W7RY