WPX Scoring problem?

Subject: WPX Scoring problem?
From: Pat.Moore@WKU.EDU (Patrick A. Moore)
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 11:50:05 CST
Just resubscribed after purchasing the program for this weekend's WPX, but
I'm not sure I've got everything configured correctly.  This has probably
been discussed while I was off the list, but here goes.

When you input domestic calls in the program for WPX it doesn't add points,
and I think it should according to the new rules.  I think the rule is 2
points on 10, 15, and 20m and 4 points on 40, 80, and 160m for domestic
contacts.

Is there something I need to configure to do this, or have I read the rules
incorrectly?
 Pat.Moore@WKU.EDU                              Voice:  502-745-2482
 Marketing Department                           Fax:    502-745-3893
 Western Kentucky University                    Hamcall:AL7L
 Bowling Green, KY 42101-3576