LOGWORD.DOC LOGCFG.DAT Parm SCP MINIMUM CHARACTERS

Subject: LOGWORD.DOC LOGCFG.DAT Parm SCP MINIMUM CHARACTERS
From: k4pql@nando.net (k4pql)
Date: Fri, 3 May 1996 07:44:47 -0400 (EDT)
PP 72 of DOCS APPENDIX A documents SCP MININIMUM CHARACTERS.

Dont think TR will take, should be SCP MINIMUM LETTERS ?

Not sure I understand SCP. Is this an external d/b of all
calls you could implement ? As a flat file, would suspect
a big performance impact if very large ?

I built a test ascii file, containing one call per line,
named it master.dta, and placed in pathed dir. With scp
min letter set to 4, when I endtered 4th char of call (was
in master.dta), the editable log went blank but nil displayed
in its place.

Suspect I am not implementing correctly...

MY CALL = K4PQL
CONTEST = ari
add domestic country = clear
domestic filename = italian.dom
domestic multiplier = domestic file
cq exchange = 5NN #
s&p exchange = 5nn #
two radio mode = true
keyer radio one output port = serial 3  ; edit for use with different ports
keyer radio two output port = serial 2  ; edit for use with different ports
cq memory f1    = \ ari            ; short cq
cq memory altf1 =  \ \ ari       ; ex mem f1 always = my call
CALL OK NOW MESSAGE = }
scp filename = master.dta
scp minimum letters = 4
partial call enable = true
possible calls = true
;band map enable = true
POSSIBLE CALLS = TRUE
WHOLE SCREEN WINDOW COLOR = PURPLE
WHOLE SCREEN WINDOW COLOR BACKGROUND = BLACK
INSERT WINDOW BACKGROUND = light magenta
QUICK COMMAND WINDOW BACKGROUND = RED
FUNCTION KEY WINDOW BACKGROUND = BLUE
FUNCTION KEY WINDOW COLOR =  CYAN
EDITABLE LOG WINDOW BACKGROUND = Green
EDITABLE LOG WINDOW COLOR = Black
CONTEST TITLE WINDOW COLOR = YELLOW
CONTEST TITLE WINDOW BACKGROUND = BLACK
MULT BY BAND TRUE
EXCHANGE WINDOW COLOR = red
EXCHANGE WINDOW BACKGROUND = black
MULTIPLIER INFORMATION WINDOW COLOR = white
MULTIPLIER INFORMATION WINDOW BACKGROUND = DARK GRAY
TOTAL WINDOW COLOR = BLACK
TOTAL WINDOW BACKGROUND = light red
REMAINING MULTS WINDOW COLOR = magenta
REMAINING MULTS WINDOW BACKGROUND = LIGHT GRAY
AUTO DUPE ENABLE = TRUE
SIMULATOR ENABLE = false
POSSIBLE CALLS = TRUE
CALL WINDOW COLOR = light magenta