5.70 in the VHF test

Subject: 5.70 in the VHF test
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 22:45:42 -0500 (CDT)
Tim,

I dont have time to answer this in detail.
Post has not been updated to handle the changes made
to TR on friday before the contest.

Yes it was scoring dupes with points - minor problem
for Tree to fix (I think).

The floppy save lock up - how much free memory do you
have showing in the upper right of the TR screen?
I had this problem in the vhf test and it was a memory
problem or lack of - I dumped the names and it never
happened again.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.  "You don't need an antenna that big to work 40 meters."