Cables

Subject: Cables
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 15:08:43 -0500 (CDT)
>Hi George, do you know if anyone makes cables for conecting the com
>or lpt ports to the key when using TRlog?  Thanks

LTA (the sellers of the NA logging program) make cables
that work with CT, NA and TR as they all use the
same cw keying interface.  In the last few months
NA added paddle input and PTT output support.  NA uses
thesame pins as TR for all of this so I would think
that LTA will have cables for all of these inputs and outputs.

I do not have the LTA phone number handy but they
have ads in the NCJ and elsewhere.

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.   Sun spots?  I don't need no stinkin' sunspots!