trlog under Unix DOS emulator

Subject: trlog under Unix DOS emulator
From: psoper@encore.com (Pete Soper)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 1996 15:18:45 EDT
A while back I asked if anybody has experience with running trlog
with the DOS emulator of a Unix (or Linux) system. Evidently not :-)

The public domain version does run under the emulator that comes with
Unixware 2.03, however I haven't tried the rig or keying interfaces
yet. But the fact that trlog doesn't burst into flames in this
context the way CT does is a very good sign.

My hope was that somebody is using trlog with the Linux emulator
successfully to save me the expense of getting this emulator running
just to do the experiment. But now I plan to do this test later in the
Summer and will report back for those of you who might be interested
in seeing a computer do more than one thing at a time.

Regards,
Pete
KS4XG