TRLog vs TOEC (mults again)

Subject: TRLog vs TOEC (mults again)
From: Jan-Eric.Rehn@ccmail.svt.se (Jan-Eric.Rehn@ccmail.svt.se)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 96 14:51:22 MET
     Hello...

     I just thought of something else. If I work someone who don't know his
     locator I just type XX. In LOG.TMP it shows UNKNOW (as long as you see
     the five editable rows) and it don't gives you another mult. When it's
     saved to LOG.DAT the word UNKNOW has dissappeared and as the received
     message you have i.e. 599 XX with no multiplier credit - but you have
     QSO points. I see no point starting to argue with the guy who doesn't
     know his locator. Just work him and type XX and at least get him
     worked. (What the TOEC Contest Committee thinks about that I don't
     know yet). WFWL.

     To do that I have to put the following at the end in the TOEC.DOM:

     UNKNOW>UNKNOW = XX

     73 es GL
     Jan/SM3CER
     Jan-Eric.Rehn@svt.se